Margie Kay has assisted in solving numerous cases in multiple states and other countries for over 30 years. She worked undercover for an agency in Kansas and Missouri in the 1980's and found that her remote-viewing abilities could assist in solving crimes.
Kay is an accomplished remote viewer and and has worked on andhas provided information that helped to solve over 60 homicide, theft, and missing person cases for law enforcement, private investigators, and individuals. She is a licensed private investigator in the State of Missouri under her real name Margaret Padgitt.
Investigations - some of the cases she solved:
- A huge theft operation in Lawrence Kansas while working undercover for KBI (1980s)
- A homicide/missing person case in St. Joseph Missouri while working for KBI (1980s)
- A missing 14-year old girl, found kidnapped but alive in Kansas City (1993)
- A sex trafficking operation in Gladstone, MO while working undercover for the police (1980s)
- A murder and theft of property at a bar in Kansas (1995)
- A murder of a teenager in NW Missouri (1990s)
- Multiple murders and bodies located at a rural site in Missouri
- A large theft ring operation which included a corrupt sheriff and the Mafia in Iowa and Missouri
- A Homicide in Iowa - the perpetrator was found in Seattle, WA, at a bar where Margie said to look for him (2012)
- Two missing murdered children - she found the location but police located them before it could be reported. The Quest team worked on this together.
- A Homicide in Chile - the man was found in the mountains where Margie saw him remotely (2016)
- A missing person in Ireland
- A missing person who had Alzheimers (2019)
- A missing person who had Alzheimers (2017)
- A Homicide in rural NW Missouri - Margie located the body and identified the perpetrator and his assistant (2020)
And many more!
Margie works completely anonymously for law enforcement and private investigators at no charge. If requesting assistance, you must agree never to use her name in any reports. She will not testify in court, appear on TV, or otherwise discuss the case in order to protect herself from harm by persons who don't want the information about their crime known.
Do not tell Margie any details about your case until she asks for it. This way, she will not have any biases about the case.
Meet on the phone, or on ZOOM or Skype.
For assistance send an email to: email@example.com
or Call 816-833-1602 (office) Mon-Fri 10-5 CST
Skype name: Margiekay11
More info about Margie: www.margiekay.com